I think it may be that it has finally come to the point

Are you a morning person or a night person? Ummm…I am becoming more of a morning person thanks to McKenzie, historically I am an evening person but self preservation is making me a morning person
What is your favorite candy? Ahh sour soothers or the little gummi dinosaurs
What is your favorite flower? Ummm..any flower. I love them all, more so wild flowers than other pretentious flowers, like roses
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I would be kelly green
If you were candy, what would you be? A jolly rancher
Favorite drink? Ummm a Starbucks Awake tea misto or a steeped tea from Tim's
Favorite restaurant? That pub you recommended... Muldoons
What are you afraid of ? landing (what? ) well it's not the heights, it's not the falling – it is the landing (loved this answer, it is one of my favourites)
Favorite day of the week? Ummmm Friday Nights or Saturday if I had to pick a whole day
Favourite Memory of last year? There are so many as Mckenzie had so many firsts – it will have something to do with her , well Kaeden advises me the best time was Christmas…even going back to work was a pretty good memory – I love my job
What makes you happy? I know it’s a popular answer but my family, sunny days, gardening, crafts, your family
What makes you sad? Cruelty to children, the news
What story/memory will you tell your grandchildren about? Living in Spain for a year, ummm that is probably the biggest memory so far
Describe yourself in one word.

where my friends and family are realizing
resistance is futile
as it pertains to
Interview Thursday
as I was meeting with Lisa tonight to give her the
pictures from our recent photo shoot
and she sent me this email:
"Hey I just realized it's Thursday. How "convenient" that the pictures were ready to be dropped off today!"
umm, yeah, I had no idea it was Thursday
so thanks for the reminder
and see you at 7:30 @ Starbucks
for a picture and an interview.
Lisa is a neighbour, turned good friend
of my mom and dad's and
as my family seems to be
a package deal,
you are friends with one of us
you get the whole kit and caboodle
she is stuck with me.
As well, Shelby is McKenzie's(see her interview here) babysitter
and Kaeden is a humorous play date on occasion
Usually I don't allow my interviewee the chance to pick their picture but since
Lisa so selflessly volunteered to be interviewed tonight (by clueing me in that it is Thursday) I thought it would only be nice to let her pick the picture:
the interview:
What is your favourite thing to do? bake or make cards
What is your least favourite thing to do? Clean the house
What was the last film you saw at the theater.? I don’t remember...the last one we tried to see was Star Trek..lined up a great babysitter (that would be Shelby), went and lined up and couldn’t get in…I can’t remember the last one I have seen...Shelby might remember...
What is your favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls…if we are talking current, I like NCIS, The Listener, The Philanthropist and Grey’s Anatomy
What do you want to be when you grow up? Ummmm…a combination of my mother and your mother
What food do you dislike? Mushrooms…fungus grown in poop (sounds like someone else I know, hey Miranda)
What is your favorite song at the moment? Ummm...the river by Garth Brooks – that has been my favourite for ever and I sing it as a lullaby to McKenzie, and she actually doesn't mind my singing
Favorite item of clothing? Ummm…anything I haven't bought yet…I really like to shop. I am really into jewellery right now – not sure if that counts (heck yeah, jewellery, shoes and purses will always count)
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Can I have a list...Hawaii, I want to go back to Europe, specifically Spain , I lived there for a year, and to Greece, back to London, since grade 3 Machu Picchu, Peru and ummm there is probably a hundred more but this is what came to mind first…the short list
Favorite sport to watch? silence…. Kaeden suggests I pass. Live, I will watch anything. If we are talking tv, curling or hockey as my husband will be watching it and we only have one tv
What is your least favourite thing to do? Clean the house
What was the last film you saw at the theater.? I don’t remember...the last one we tried to see was Star Trek..lined up a great babysitter (that would be Shelby), went and lined up and couldn’t get in…I can’t remember the last one I have seen...Shelby might remember...
What is your favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls…if we are talking current, I like NCIS, The Listener, The Philanthropist and Grey’s Anatomy
What do you want to be when you grow up? Ummmm…a combination of my mother and your mother
What food do you dislike? Mushrooms…fungus grown in poop (sounds like someone else I know, hey Miranda)
What is your favorite song at the moment? Ummm...the river by Garth Brooks – that has been my favourite for ever and I sing it as a lullaby to McKenzie, and she actually doesn't mind my singing
Favorite item of clothing? Ummm…anything I haven't bought yet…I really like to shop. I am really into jewellery right now – not sure if that counts (heck yeah, jewellery, shoes and purses will always count)
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Can I have a list...Hawaii, I want to go back to Europe, specifically Spain , I lived there for a year, and to Greece, back to London, since grade 3 Machu Picchu, Peru and ummm there is probably a hundred more but this is what came to mind first…the short list
Favorite sport to watch? silence…. Kaeden suggests I pass. Live, I will watch anything. If we are talking tv, curling or hockey as my husband will be watching it and we only have one tv
Are you a morning person or a night person? Ummm…I am becoming more of a morning person thanks to McKenzie, historically I am an evening person but self preservation is making me a morning person
What is your favorite candy? Ahh sour soothers or the little gummi dinosaurs
What is your favorite flower? Ummm..any flower. I love them all, more so wild flowers than other pretentious flowers, like roses
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I would be kelly green
If you were candy, what would you be? A jolly rancher
Favorite drink? Ummm a Starbucks Awake tea misto or a steeped tea from Tim's
Favorite restaurant? That pub you recommended... Muldoons
What are you afraid of ? landing (what? ) well it's not the heights, it's not the falling – it is the landing (loved this answer, it is one of my favourites)
Favorite day of the week? Ummmm Friday Nights or Saturday if I had to pick a whole day
Favourite Memory of last year? There are so many as Mckenzie had so many firsts – it will have something to do with her , well Kaeden advises me the best time was Christmas…even going back to work was a pretty good memory – I love my job
What makes you happy? I know it’s a popular answer but my family, sunny days, gardening, crafts, your family
What makes you sad? Cruelty to children, the news
What story/memory will you tell your grandchildren about? Living in Spain for a year, ummm that is probably the biggest memory so far
Describe yourself in one word.
Kaeden: great mom
Lisa: that's two words
Kaeden: shrugs his shoulder
Lisa:Loyal.
Bonus Pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment