there was a girl. her world was a little bit of crazy but there was always lots of love and giggles. some called her quirky, others said she was an old soul. she always had a camera and wore her rose coloured glasses proudly. this is her story.
Friday, August 7, 2009
219/365 quote Friday
“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
Now I hate to nag but (cough cough) I couldn't help but notice that it is Monday and we should be on day 322. I know-between nagging you and the Carrieres I am so in for it if I take on a 365 challenge.
4 comments:
Probably my FAVORITE quote you have shared with us D!
Now I hate to nag but (cough cough) I couldn't help but notice that it is Monday and we should be on day 322. I know-between nagging you and the Carrieres I am so in for it if I take on a 365 challenge.
Hellllo....Not at the late this weekend. Whats up?? We can't lose you. You keep the rest of us honest. :)
That would be ...not at the lake..oops.
Post a Comment