Tuesday, December 29, 2009

363/365

mother nature has been creating artistic masterpieces again...
it is just unfortunate that it has to be so bitterly cold to get the above beauty.

~ any one keeping score will point out that today is the last numbers Tuesday of the year. I just didn't have it in me to locate # 363 so I went with a picture of beauty instead.

~ I have been thinking about whether or not I will attempt a year 3 of project 365 and if I decide to do it again will I go with daily categories or just random posts? I have 2 more days to decide but what I can tell you for sure, is that there will not be a Numbers Tuesday. It truly was my least favourite day (even more than Self Portrait Saturday!)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You better continue...checking your BLOG is part of my nightly routine!

Happy Belated Birthday, too!