Wednesday, December 30, 2009

364/365 oops I thought it was Thursday

and was so excited that I had a F&FT interview to end the year
until I discovered it is actually Wordy Wednesday
oh well, this was an entertaining interview and
I was able to catch this little moving target in a focused picture
so we will just go with this as the last interview of the year...

Introducing 5 year old Mr. Aidan
~ Aidan is a favourite playmate of Kaeden (yep, it does get confusing and can be a tongue twister) and the son of Tracey, Colin's (my brother) girlfriend. They are down for the holidays from Fairview, Ab and stay with us when they are here for visits.
~ Aidan is my youngest interviewee and I am not sure he understood all of the questions but Tracey/Colin helped him out and his answers were humorous regardless.

~ He is also the most talkative and random person I have interviewed. I could not keep up with him and you will see through the interview I will type " blah blah blah"and it is with no disrespect, I just couldn't figure out how else to illustrate these tangents he would go off on.

the interview:

What is your favourite thing to do? My favourite thing to do is play with my transformers and to play gently with them so we don’t lose any parts and my other favourite thing is Colin, momma and I love
Kaeden as they are the best

What is your least favourite thing to do? My least favourite thing is I won’t steal Colin's hat and I will listen to what he says.

Colin: so your least favourite is listening to me

Aidan: ah yeah, sort of... I am just joking, I am a jokester...blah, blah, blah (the start of many tangents)

What was the last film you saw at the theater?

Colin: He has never been to the theater, what is the last movie you watched?

Aidan: I watched Ice Age

What is your favorite TV show? Transformers and Robots ... I like the
autobots on my old one who …(blah blah off he goes on a tangent)

What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to buy a skateboard and blah blah blah blah (yep another tangent) …help fix machines, change oil… (Colin: be a
mechaninc?) Yeah, that & I want to help take nails out, help build things , put tvs together..I am going to be busy all the time, like I don't think when I get back to Fairview...blah blah blah (wow, we may have wanted to limit his sugar intake, he is now talking a mile a minute!)

What food do you dislike?
ummmm macaroni with cheese in it, or macaroni and ketchup

What is your favorite song at the moment?
Hmmm, transformers

Favorite item of clothing? Transformer shirts ( I see a trend starting here)

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Ummm Spirit River to the beach, and to the swimming pool and a wading pool – all kinds of countries

Favorite sport to watch? my favourite sport is baseball & hockey, I like the Flames guys, as they have yellow on their shirt – but I don’t like the kings or queens (we were watching the Flames/Kings game while doing this interview)

Are you a morning person SURE I AM (or a night person)?

Colin: are you sure, you are not too happy in the morning.

Aidan: Sure I am except when I get up really early then I am very angry

What is your favorite candy? sugar

What is your favorite flower? yellow

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? yellow

If you were candy, what would you be? Yellow, red and blue

Favorite drink?
hmmm pepsi and juice boxes

Favorite restaurant? Tim Horton's
timbits

What are you afraid of
hmmm, reflections of monsters

Favorite day of the week? My favourite day is being nice, playing gentle with Transformers and listening to Colin (I am not sure he truly understood the question, but it was a very nice answer anyways.)

Favourite Memory of last year? do you understand what I am asking? Sure my memory tells me what to do

Colin/Tracey: do you remember any of the really fun things we did, like taking the airplane, going to the east coast…

Aidan: oh YEAH, the airplane ride, that was my fun part.

What makes you happy? Kissing momma, hugging Colin

What makes you sad? (Makes a sad face)…when I am sick

Describe yourself in one word. (with a little help from Colin/Tracey) energetic

No comments: