Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thursday is family/friends night - 8/365

and there is a good, actually an excellent chance 
if you fall into one of these two areas
that you will be featured here
as if we do the math 
there will be 52 Thursdays
and I may need to make more friends! 

tonight we begin with:

Miss Shelby Ann Joy

the interview:

What is your favourite thing to do? read books and watch movies from the eighties

What is your least favourite thing to do? math

What was the last film you saw at the theater? Bolt 3D

What is your favorite TV show?   90210 or Gilmore Girls

What do you want to be when you grow up? a gypsy(a look from mom) just kidding, something that will get me through life or a foot model..well something I like that will get me through life, well I am not really sure yet, I could be a dentist but I don't like looking at teeth, blood makes me woozy, a tree doctor maybe.  

What food do you dislike?  tomatoes, slimy tomatoes and fish, fish and I are not friends!

What is your favorite song at the moment?  I have about 20, Poker Face, Are you ready, We didn't start the fire and that Nah Nah Nah song by Akon, every hour there is a new favourite song

Favorite item of clothing?  hmmm, my new jeans

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? California or New York

Favorite sport to watch?  (she laughs) and then states the rock, paper, scissors commercial. Also hockey, they have very cute boys.

Are you a morning person or a night person? night

What is your favorite candy?   rockets

What is your favorite flower?   gerbers (pink)

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?  pink

If you were candy, what would you be? bubble gum, because I am sweet and bubbly

Favorite drink? Starbucks Venti Non Fat Vanilla Earl Grey Tea Misto, Fresca, Good old fashioned milk

Favorite restaurant? that's hard, Ricky's for their brekkie bowl

What are you afraid of ?  spiders, tripping down the stairs

Favorite day of the week? Saturdays

Favourite Memory of last year? camping at Baynes Lake and our 2 week road trip and hanging out with family in Montana

What makes you happy? cupcakes, my brother, singing with my mom(on sing star) good hair days, making it though math class, nice compliments, getting hugs from my dad

What makes you sad? bad hair days, dislike when people are mad at me and when I don't understand math or when I miss the bus

What story/memory will you tell your grandchildren about? my broken foot caused by a fish that my dad threw at me (if you don't know that story, then let me know and I will try and give you the short and sweet version) and I will tell my grandchildren about my rocker days, especially going to NKOTB

Describe yourself in one word. Sweet




2 comments:

Lisa said...

Shelby ROCKS! Love ya babe!

Starr Mercer said...

Miss you, miss you favorite 16 year old