Sunday, December 12, 2010

339/365 Sunday, December 5th

home time.

also the end of the hundres of photos per post.

I was done this morning. my heart and mind could take no more.

all I could think of was how fast could I get home to my children.

I wanted to close my eyes and pretend there was no poverty, no sadness, no materialism, no wars, no violence, no homelessness, no greed...

but I know the truth and somehow I need to understand my reality.

I need to figure out what change I want to create and whether or not I have the tools and abilities to make it happen.

This day was not the day for the heavy thinking. I just needed to cope long enough to get home to my children.

This is a picture taken while I was laying on the bed, not wanting to move a muscle, but I didn't want to forget to take a picture today, so I lifted the camera, pointed out the window and clicked:


No comments: