Friday, June 4, 2010

155/365 unplugging for the weekend...


as my husband surprised me tonight with a
weekend get-away here...
the mountains,
Banff to be more specific
one of my favourite places in the world

as Scott put a lot of effort into
arranging this weekend and making it
a special get away for just the two of us

I am powering down my computer and phone
(except for the kids)
until Monday morning.

I will be sure to still take a picture a day
and catch up on my posts and return any emails
on Monday.

We may actually do a photo walk tomorrow
as Scott has my other 30D and is excited to
start getting out there and get snap crazy
and I can never have enough mountain pictures.

As well, I am on the hunt to see some wildlife,
well other than the Raven and hummingbird, I'm
thinking more on the Bear and/or moose level!

Have a great weekend - talk to you on Monday!

No comments: