operation healthy has swerved a titch off course
due to the mixing of
chocolate, bread, milk, cheese and sugar
with stress/emotional eating
& large portions.
at times it has felt so good
I tell you that Peter's milkshake and
onion rings were oh so yummy
and the lemon squares at Shelby's pre-grad
party... words can not describe.
however
there is an evil side to the yumminess
since I have been off my cleanse
and stricter eating habits
I am...
tired (exhausted really)
irritable
bloated
and have...
heartburn
headaches
wicked sugar cravings
sore muscles
no pep in my step
stopped drinking my water
coincidence?
perhaps,
and I would like to think so
as I LOVE my starbucks, chocolate, bread & cheese
but I have a very sneaky suspicion
that I will not be so lucky and
will need to make a tough decision
and decide if feeling gross is worth it
as we have already determined
there will be no more cleanses in my future
the solution will be to start tracking
my food again, force myself to get back
in the water habit and making weekly
lunch/dinner plans on Sundays
however, it is a vicious circle
this eating badly thing
as I have no energy
to do the things I need to do
but isn't admitting you have a problem
the first step?
hopefully, tomorrow is the day
that I can get it together
or I really may need to give
myself a rather large dose of tough love.
No comments:
Post a Comment