for grad accessories tonight and not
to get all "I told you so" like with her
but I knew that when the time was right
it would all come together and there was
no need for the doom and gloom panic
that we were never going to find anything
in time...
2 hours and a little bit of luck
and she is ready to shine...literally!




we have...
~ shoes, that she can ALMOST walk in
~ a beautiful jewelled hair band (which I think will look so good when she has her hair done, the instructions to Amber (our friend/hairdresser) will be...
we want her hair so big that she will be ready to accept her country music award!
ok, we are kidding, well not really...the hope is for classic hair but with a lot of attitude
~ a beautiful vintage inspired flower necklace, lots of sparkle and it makes a statement but doesn't appear to overwhelm Shelby or the dress. We were a little unsure on it when she put it on with the dress but we really think that the issue for us is that we are having a hard time visualizing how it will all pull together when she has her hair back in a messy braid and no makeup - the attitude filled hair and dramatic make up will probably make all the difference.
~ a great sparkly ring
it is all slowly coming together.
I have no idea about what I will be wearing but I can 100% guarantee that there better be somewhere to store the 3 boxes of kleenex that I will be needing - already got all misty picking out shoes....not sure I will make it through the grad weekend!
1 comment:
Shelby couldn't not look beautiful if she tried. Of course there was no reason to panic. Can't wait to see the pictures!
Post a Comment