Monday, April 12, 2010

there is a chance...

I have packed myself in a box
or more like
I lost my power cord for my lap top
lost Scott's camera
my broken camera is still away at Canon
& have no internet until the 15th

all this adds up to an unplanned hiatus
from this little home of mine.

I have still taken pictures each day
for project 365
some of them are with my camera phone
and others are with the lost camera

I can promise you up front that
they are not my best creative work
but they tell the story of this last week

operation simplify sucks arse right now
but I am seeing glimpses of the pay-off
once the copperfield house is gone (noon on the 15th)
things will start to settle a titch and we
can start getting ready for our California trip
and Shelby's grad

what I know for sure:

the thought of cleaning this 700sq apartment
is a very happy one compared to my prior 2300sq ft.

I loved walking for coffee Sunday morning with
Scott to the corner Starbucks.

living with Scott's snoring for the past 18 years
has totally paid off as I hear none of the
late night party goers, sirens, the elevator opening and closing
and the water running
I have been sleeping awesome
Shelby not so much
she apparently hears every little sound
but considering the fact we face a
busy downtown street
Scott and I have been surprised with how
little we hear.

I will be back
on Friday
as I think we are going to go for a celebratory
the house is finally in the hands of new owners
and I no longer need to spend every waking hour
cleaning, purging and packing
dinner Thursday night.

No comments: