Tuesday, January 12, 2010

12/365

whew...a tough one
I am only in week 2 of my third 365 project
and I struggled, really struggled tonight

now, it could be because today was my first day back at work in 2 weeks
and I am emotionally and mentally zapped tonight or
maybe it's due to me, after 2 years,
already taking a picture of everything and everyone in my house.

well as I said a few posts before,
when all else fails go back to the sure things:

option one: candy
~one of my new favorites, I was sitting in my office racking my mind for an idea and stacked these up (umm, then ate them)
option two: my live in ham-bone
~ always ready for a picture and he was a big fan of my new heart I made for future photo sessions
ps: Jenny, I was going to take pictures of my Starbucks mug collection tonight but I have my heart (pun intended) set on 2 new valentine inspired ones (an adorable brown one with muti coloured hearts and a white one with an awesome red design, both that luckily enough would look great in my collection) so I thought I would wait and see if one or both of them end up in my possession (yo BUD: hint, hint, wink, wink).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It must have been something in the air because I struggled yesterday too and I haven't taken pictures of everything or everyone in my house yet.