Monday, January 11, 2010

11/365 What's for Dinner

warm potato salad - take 1
this is my first but not my last attempt at warm potato salad
it was good, but not perfect.
as this is one of my goals (to make the BEST warm potato salad)for 2010
I will keep you posted as there will probably be a few attempts
I have to say though that "the" one will most likely have bacon involved in it!

ingredients:

2 lbs mixed baby potatoes (blue, yellow, red) cut in half
2 cups baby tomatoes
4 green onions - sliced
1/2 medium red onion - chopped (of course, Kaeden helped me out with this by slap chopping it for me)
1/2 cup low fat honey dijon salad dressing

the how:

BOIL potatoes in water

MEANWHILE, combine onions (red & green), baby tomatoes and honey dijon dressing in a large bowl.

DRAIN cooked potatoes

ADD to the onion/tomato/dressing bowl

MIX

SERVE WARM.

2 comments:

Bud said...

Just potatoes? That is not a well rounded meal.

miranda said...

yummmmyyyyy. This sounds good! You know how I like warm potato salad.