Corina ( a long time family friend) requested a
GAP inspired shoot of their 4 children
(I believe the age range is 14 to 21).
We had a very short time span to get this done
(due to travel/work schedules)
and battled good old Calgary weather and short days
where the sun is set by 4:45pm.
We met at 3:30pm today and everyone worked
together quickly to keep the good light
& not freeze off our butts (literally)
to get some incredibly awesome shots
that could easily be GAP ads.
This family made by job easy as they are
very "GAP" model like,
their mom had them outfitted perfectly
& they are all beautiful and photogenic.
The hardest part for me was not falling off the ladder.
I had over 40 favaourites and really struggled to decide what to post so I picked a few of the group ones and made collages of some of the others...





a very big thank you to this family
it was a wonderfully creative session
and they were a joy to work with.

1 comment:
they look like they are having so much fun. nice photos.
Post a Comment