Thursday, December 31, 2009

365/365 that is it. that is all.

all done.
complete.
kaput.
the fat lady has sung.

it was a long last 15 days.

I am not sure the daily themes were a help
or made this a harder challenge.

On the positive side...

after 45+ self portraits
I can take one heck of a picture in the bathroom mirror
& I'm a titch more comfortable seeing pictures of myself.

I made some great new meals on What's for Dinner Monday and my family could count on getting at least one good meal a week!

Learned things I did not know about people on Friends and Family Thursday interviews.

Was able to indulge in my quote obsession with Quote Friday.

Near the middle/end of the year I became much more comfortable expressing myself on Wordy Wednesday. This particular theme really helped me develop my writing skills and expressing myself in a clear and hopefully not controversial way.

Could have lived without Numbers Tuesday.

I liked Objects of my Affection Sundays as it allowed me to pause at the end of the week to remember the important things in my life.

the big question?

do I have it in me for another 365 days?

if so, do I go back to free form or themes?

Like last year, I will probably make my decision sometime tomorrow while laying on the couch watching the Hockey Winter Classic!

No matter what happens, I want to THANK every single person that spends a few minutes of their busy days with me everyday.

I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEARS and a KICK ARSE 2010!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

D,

I know I don't comment like I should, but you can't stop now. I check your blog at least once a day and enjoy reading it. I hope you will continue for many many years to come.
Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.
Good night.....
Krista

Bud said...

I am undecided. It is a pain in the ass some days, but I also like the cronicles of our lives and being able to look back and see how our family has grown and change over the last three years.

Jenny Hill said...

Dee Ann - I love your daily postings, and I liked the themes - however I think you should not limit yourself to a specific one each day - if you see a great photo that includes a number - take it that day - or do the interviews when you get a chance - it might make it easier to corner some people.

Lisa said...

I was looking back at some old blog posts and it is amazing how everyone has changed over the years and especially over this last year. What a wonderful gift of memories and history to give to your loved ones. 365 is a lot but looking at your posts I think it is a labour of love.