Friday, October 30, 2009

303/365 Quote Friday

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
~ Mark Twain
I thought this was a humorous quote for what is an anxious time for many of us.

As I have been making sure Kaeden gets as much Vitamin C as possible, oranges have become his constant snack and I thought they made for a fresh looking picture.

I have always been a believer of not over cleaning, sterilizing, vaccinating and letting my body fight illness the way is designed too with extra doses of Vitamin C and a multi vitamin. This has worked well for me, other than a few colds, I have been fortunate to stay healthy. However, this H1N1 is scary, especially for Kaeden and my young nephews. I am starting to change my tune and after the high risk individuals have a chance to get the vaccination and the supply evens out, I think we will head in to get our shot. I am hoping that this pandemic is the "real" thing and that we will not have one for another 20-30 years as I really do not want to get into the habit of flu hysteria every winter.

1 comment:

Starr Mercer said...

I would have to totally agree!