Tuesday, July 21, 2009

200/365 and on Sunday I was loving...

~ my snazzy new kettle for my morning hot chocolate out at the trailer, it is actually a coffee percolator but once again not much of a rule follower so I just took out the inside stuff and am using it to boil water instead.

~ fisherman Kaeden who went out fishing for the very first time
~ Kaeden's first catch of the day...we had a little drama with taking it from the picture below to our dinner plate but he worked through it and he has decided to be a hunter and a gatherer for now...but there may still be vegetarianism in his future.
~ I got a kick out of this septic truck down at the little ice cream store we go to. Their slogan (we are #1 in the # 2 business) was so perfect.

No comments: