Thursday, February 12, 2009

Found myself a friend for Day 43/365


Up to this point I have taken the easy way out with my Thursday's Friends & Family theme and have interviewed everyone in my house (including the dog) and my mom. So now I have to venture out and ask (aka guilt and beg) for guests of honour. For now, I'm working my way through my office starting with Miranda who I have worked with for over 6 years but knew her prior through my sister (who was her cheerleading coach in high school).  

She will not like the picture I chose, not one little bit, due to her braces but it's my dog and pony show and I LOVE it (mostly because it will remind me how hard we were laughing while trying to get this done tonight after work) so here it is:
What is your favourite thing to do? I probably should have been more prepared...ummmm, watching movies with Kevin and Logan (her husband and 7 year old son)

What is your least favourite thing to do? Taking the dog out to go to the bathroom because he is a newspaper dog ( I didn't know what this meant and she explained it was because he takes so darn long, it's like he is reading the newspaper while doing his business - I believe I may have snorted I was laughing so hard)

What was the last film you saw at the theater? He's Just Not That Into You

What is your favorite TV show? Fringe

What do you want to be when you grow up? an unemployed housekeeper

What food do you dislike? mushrooms (a side story to this answer: I love to have a Bacon Swiss Mushroom Burger on the very rare occasion but every time Miranda calls it a poop burger as mushrooms are grown in poop, it doesn't stop me from eating them though :)

What is your favorite song at the moment? If I Was a Boy (Beyonce)

Favorite item of clothing? Hoodies

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? anywhere warm and all-inclusive

Favorite sport to watch? hockey...if I have to choose just one (her sarcasm was dripping with that one)

Are you a morning person or a night person? night person

What is your favorite candy? anything chocolate

What is your favorite flower? Hibiscus or orchids

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink or red

If you were candy, what would you be? sweet TART

Favorite drink? venti vanilla, non fat one bag earl grey tea misto

Favorite restaurant? The Cattlebaron or Cactus Club

What are you afraid of ? something terrible happening to my family

Favorite day of the week? Friday

Favourite Memory of last year? my cruise through the Caribbean

What makes you happy? Kevin makes me happy

What makes you sad? that one's hard... human cruelty

What story/memory will you tell your grandchildren about? camping

Describe yourself in one word. HOT

Bonus Pictures because I just can't help myself. 

This next one is titled: 
"Are you asking me or telling me"
 and yes I have been on the other side of this look once or twice

and perhaps Miranda will like this one:
 as no braces but it isn't my favourite 
as I think the one I chose best represents our relationship
 and the snort inducing(on my part anyways)
 laughter we share on a regular basis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is hot!!! You have beautiful friends!