Monday, January 19, 2009

a very LAME-O what's for dinner monday 19/365

a crazy busy day
and I crashed in a big ugly way
at 4:00pm 
so I stopped at M&M's 
picked up dinner
walked through the door
put them in the oven
stumbled up the stairs
closed my door
and fell on the bed...
fast forward a glorious
hour and 10 minutes 
where I napped like a maniac
and then a quick 
surprisingly delicious dinner
we were out the door
to bowling night.

we ate so quickly the pictures of the boxes was the best I had
I warned you-totally lame post today
but I had a GREAT nap
and a wicked awesome day with my children
& friends
so I am a-ok
with today's less than stellar offering

1 comment:

Jenny Hill said...

There is nothing wrong with an M&M dinner. We all do it when we need to.