Saturday, January 1, 2011

a letter to 2011

hi 2011,

nice to meet you.

I like you already by the way.

How can you go wrong when your first day has a date of 1.1.11. ?

Any chance you would like to let me know what you have in store
for the next 365 days?

No? I didn't think so.

That's ok.

Let me give you a little heads up.

I am going to OWN* you this year.

Am I threatening you? well, no....

ok maybe.

Just consider yourself on notice that I
have all intentions of ROCKING it
for the next 365 days.

2010 was good but I have much higher expectations of you.

Bring it you say,

consider it BROUGHT.

Love,

Dee


* please note OWN is no reference to the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), I just thought it was the best word to use. Trust me I tried to find a different word.

No comments: