such as a lovely gift from your husband that
happened to be an i-phone which I have been wanting for some time.
Scott picked me one up today and then set it all up so I could have it for my trip tomorrow.
YEAH! This deserves a double WOOT WOOT.
I have a work blackberry so another phone really wasn't something I needed immediately
but as I have been exploring social media and how to create community of change agents (these are people that kick a little arse and create positive change), we were realizing that having access to twitter and a camera
were going to be important,
I promise that I will not have a i-phone picture on here everyday,
but I was just so darn excited to get the hipsmatic app that I had to
take a picture with it.
1 comment:
Yeah! Duelling i-phones at bowling...your dad will be so happy.
Post a Comment