Sunday, January 23, 2011

22/365 pop pop popping

this was a treat in my Blissdom goody box from
a sponsor I am starting to love, ConAgra
that my family is in love with...
Kaeden struggled with getting into the bowl, Shelby and I could have helped I guess but we thought his facial expressions were so funny.
Shelby, the popcorn cover girl

~ I do struggle with the chemical nastiness that has been rumoured to be in microwave popcorn and hence why we never buy it. My children would like me to revisit my ban. As ConAgra will be at Blissdom, I will be sure to ask them for their side to this controversy.

As well, there seems to be a Canada issue. Even if I am convinced it ok for my family on a limited basis, it doesn't appear I can purchase it in Canada. I guess it would be added to my USA Target trips!


No comments: