safe and sound
to the warm embraces of our family.
this was what I needed after a week
of unsettling emotion.
it is strange to be hear sitting on my couch
blogging, like nothing has happened
but I know that a lot has occurred and
I am having this strange feeling like we
have been gone way longer than a week.
so much to blog and share over the next couple of weeks
but I have learned to live without constant access to the internet and my blackberry.
so much to blog and share over the next couple of weeks
but I have learned to live without constant access to the internet and my blackberry.
it feels refreshing and right.
I think I will slowly ease my way back in.
I will never give it up as this my creative outlet but
I think a little moderation is always a good thing.
as this blog has been picture free for so long here are a few sneak peeks (these are all SOOC (straight out of the camera)).
I think I will slowly ease my way back in.
I will never give it up as this my creative outlet but
I think a little moderation is always a good thing.
as this blog has been picture free for so long here are a few sneak peeks (these are all SOOC (straight out of the camera)).
the view one night from the alley of our hotel.
we were not allowed to leave without a guard or someone from our group so I took this with 1/2 of my body in and 1/2 my body out in the alley!
this is the view the other way.
Carmen (age 6) the little girl from the home we built
and this is her brother Alexis (2)
(he is holding a bag of beans from the day we delivered food packages to the village)
so much more to share.
take care, dee
1 comment:
So glad you made it home safe and sound . Looking forward to all that you have to share with us . I am sure it has changed your life in a way we won't understand from blog posts and pictures. It was a amazing thing what you guys did and changed so many peoples lifes for the greater .
~L~
Post a Comment