Monday, November 15, 2010

319/365 Vogue eat your heart out...

These pictures were inspired by a cute conversation I had with Shelby today about her jeans and my desire to try an edgy, different from the normal everyday photo shoot.
the conversation that had me giggling was Shelby's outrage that her brand new jeans had a rip in them.
me: Ummm, Shelby, your jeans are full of holes?
Shelby: Yeah yeah I know, but here (pointing to the fabric behind one of the tears) see, it is ripping.
me: right...I see the difference.

I guess you just can't buy a good pair of ripped jeans these days.

this picture is of Shelby and her dad comparing the rips/tears/wholes in their pants. The difference I guess is that Shelby's are meticulously placed and planned. Scott's are from extreme wear and tear.
~ the pictures were taken in our driveway, with my car pulled back onto the sidewalk with the high beams on.

1 comment:

Starr Mercer said...

I can just hear this conversation going on...LOL. Cute flats Shelby.