Tuesday, June 8, 2010

the moment I have been waiting for...

not very patiently
I must add...

here is the link to our slide show
of the pictures we had done
by the amazing Tara Whitney
during our California trip last month.

Go here: http://tarawhitney.com/clients/chibry/
Password: newport

as well... she posted a picture on her blog (click here)

these photos are all that I hoped for and
so SO much more

she captured my family in a way
that no one has...

in print
and 100% percent who we are

and for someone who cherishes
the ability to capture moments of time
with the creative medium of photography

these pictures mean so very much to me

I have no favourites as I love
every single photo

there is one of me that I love
which I truly thought would never happen

having pictures of Scott and me
and ones that we both love
is wonderful

and the kids,
wow
did she capture them,
Shelby's beauty and
Kaeden's craziness

as we viewed the pictures
Kaeden kept saying

"wow, I am so adorable
I could just squeeze me"

as well, the last picture in the slide show
may not mean much when you look at it
but to us
it is so perfect as
we will often gather together
put our fists together
and say "Chibry's ROCK"

8 comments:

Lachalle Jones said...

AMAZING .....




~L~

Blair Marie Photography said...

Everything about them is PERFECT, I hope that one day I can become as talented a photographer as Tara! Every single picture reminds me of your beautiful family! Kaeden that little ham!! The ones of you and Scott and the lifeguard post ones!! ahhhh
xox

Lisa said...

WOW! Yup, that about sums it up.

Nik said...

Priceless... thanks for sharing.

Laura Hit said...

She did a fantastic job!!! It looks like you guys just got to be YOU!

I think that she's worth going there yearly for a family holiday!! ;)

All I could think of when I was looking at them was that Kaeden was likely in his glory - running around, being himself and getting his photo taken!

Anonymous said...

Wow...wow...great photos. I have to say I have been waiting for your photos since you got them done. The one that really popped out at me with absolute beauty was the close up one of you with your daughter over your shoulder. Beautiful!

Gina said...

I don't even know you, but I can't get over how your personalities flew out of the photos and into my brain. AMAZING and incredible work Tara did. Note to self... make a trip to CA to get personality shots done.

The Runyans said...

pics are GORGEOUS!! question. . .
where did you find those CUTE little cameras in your banner pic?? runyanjess@yahoo.com