~ ok here is the "clean" version for picture 167.
~ I also tried a different font. I really love the one I have been using but received a few comments that it was very hard to read.

UPDATED...JUNE 17th, the morning after.
wow... I had a Disney Little Mermaid moment with the picture that I had posted for day # 167.
I read Jenny's comment and was confused. What did she mean it was a picture of something the Dee-Ann she knows would never post.
I opened up the post and OMG that does NOT look like an umbrella handle I am holding.
As someone that can't even allow potty words (swear words, sex words, etc) during scrabble there was no way I could not leave up a phallic umbrella picture.
I have other pictures from the same shoot that I don't "think" have any double meaning so I will post a replacement tonight.
Thanks Jenny for pointing this out, I think my face went 8 shades of red when I realized what the handle looked like.
wow... I had a Disney Little Mermaid moment with the picture that I had posted for day # 167.
I read Jenny's comment and was confused. What did she mean it was a picture of something the Dee-Ann she knows would never post.
I opened up the post and OMG that does NOT look like an umbrella handle I am holding.
As someone that can't even allow potty words (swear words, sex words, etc) during scrabble there was no way I could not leave up a phallic umbrella picture.
I have other pictures from the same shoot that I don't "think" have any double meaning so I will post a replacement tonight.
Thanks Jenny for pointing this out, I think my face went 8 shades of red when I realized what the handle looked like.
3 comments:
Which camera have you been taking these photos with? They are cool. I like the graininess and texture.
Am I the only one that totally did not get what that was a picture of?
I get it now, but initially I thought it was something the Dee Ann I know would not put on her blog.
Oh Jenny, you dirty mind you! :)
Post a Comment