
my collection of summer reading.
I am sure that more will books will join
the pile prior to summer
and that some of these will be read prior to
the lazy reading days at the beach.
Last year I took on The Way the Crow Flies by Anne Madonald,
and this year I have two rather large and difficult books to read
Guns, Germs and Steel and
The Girl with a Dragon tattoo
which will be balanced out with some mindless paperbacks
and a few good suduko puzzles.
I also want to make sure I read Eat, Pray, Love
before it comes out in the theaters
and I tempted to go see it.
I am a little afraid that in my
new Simplified State of Mind that
after reading this book I will be inspired
to pick up my life and go backpack through Europe or
something as equally as crazy!
1 comment:
I love it .Love good summer reads. We wnet camping on the long weekend well the weather wasn't great but I sure loved cuddling up with a cup of tea and finished two books,while the kids played board games . Summer life is wonderful :O)
Post a Comment