Friday, May 14, 2010

134/365...a whole lot of camera love going on

first there is my ongoing love fest with my 30 D
then the joy of a new love in discovering the Fuji Instax
and now a gift from my father in law...
which by channeling my inner MacGyver
and using those genetics from my dad that
allows me to create something out of nothing
I rigged this up...
that allowed me to create these dreamy images...
I have just scratched the service of this technique
and after some sleuth googling I was able to find some
tip and tricks that will allow me to take this camera and my 30D out
for a spin and see what we can create!

I have never really thought of myself as overly creative, that is my mom and sister's thing. Growing up I was the problem solver, the can't we all just get along kind of girl, the one that failed art class and was told by her English teacher to never ever pursue a career in the written word.

However, as I venture further and further into Operation be Authentic I am discovering that perhaps I am just a late bloomer. Therefore Operation be Creative joins Operation Healthy family and Operation Simplify.

Funnily enough the breakage of my 30D has probably pushed me outside my boundaries and has given me the excuse to find different creative outlets. Stay tuned as hopefully there will be more to share.

I am sure some of it will have you and me shaking our heads, but I have finally learned that art is not perfect, nor is it everything to everyone and that is ok

art and I may have something in common.

No comments: