Saturday, April 24, 2010

114/365 I may have wanted to think this detox thing through...

the food available at the scrapbook retreat...
and what I am eating...
I'm away for the weekend with my sister
at our old scrapbooking retreat get-away
in the bustling metropolis of Cypress Hills Saskatchewan

we have come to this one together twice before but it
has been about 4 years
and this time our friend Lisa and her friend joined us.

I forgot just how much I like this one
it is run by sister's best friend, Charlene (since elementary school)
and her mobile store she brings with her
is DANGEROUS

well, so is the food but
I spent yesterday morning
preparing all my food for the weekend
salads, fruit, rice cakes, eggs, almond butter etc...
and we have a kitchen in our condo
so other than the constant taunting of that
junk food table
detox, day 4 and 1/2 of 5
are still on track!

We even made a Starbucks stop yesterday
in Medicine Hat which is like
taking a drug addict to a crack house
and I had Lisa order me a refresh herbal tea
as I was afraid if I went to the counter
I would have ordered my americano misto
but I had the tea and it was surprisingly
well... refreshing.

Today I am working on the announcements for
this bundle of cuteness (see here)

and then the Disneyland journal
for Kaeden!

No comments: