Sunday, December 13, 2009

347/365 today I am loving...

~ this life line. my day has consisted of coughing, whining, sleeping, coughing and then a little more coughing. I am not overly impressed with being sick as this is the busiest week of my year and I have a nagging little feeling that this may turn into something very nasty...hopefully not & even though I usually just soldier through sickness, this time with so many nasty bugs out there I am trying my hardest to kick it with lots of sleep & vitamin C.

~ the Obama White House Christmas Special hosted by Oprah
this special had 3 good things and 1 bad thing (I am a big fan of the Obama's, the White House and Christmas but not of Oprah) as the good things were the majority I have weathered my annoyance with the host and watched with great interest & enjoyment.

~ hot chocolate, no mommy's little helper due to all the cough medicine, but still a Sunday favourite

No comments: