Wednesday, December 2, 2009

336/365 wordy Wednesday is brought to you by...

the fanciest of adjectives...long time followers of this blog will remember
that the original name was "Sparkly Things".
One would think it would be because I love all things bright and shiny
not that I don't
I like a pretty bauble just as much as the next girl
but it is actually the fancy way commonly use to describe
my inability to focus.

I am often distracted
as my friends/family will tell you
talking to me sometimes is like following a bouncing ball
I ping from one topic to another, back to the first one, and then to a third topic
and then back to the original thought
and then on top of that I will be distracted by something I see.

I am very fortunate that many people in my life have the same habit
and/or have learned to keep up with my conversations.
As I work in an office setting, I have learned to control my
focus issues for the most part but every once in awhile
those "sparkly" things are unavoidable.

No comments: