Tuesday, November 17, 2009

numbers tuesday is slowly coming to an end...

with number 321 (the time left in the period)
brought to you tonight by the,
in my dog house...
Calgary "seriously, can we not get it together for 60 minutes" Flames
and these sobering numbers:

only...
SIX more Number Tuesdays until the end of 2009
34 days until the first day of winter
36 days until my baby boy turns 7
37 days to finish my Santa's little helper duties (make,buy,wrap gifts)
38 days until Christmas
41 days until I turn 37
44 days until the last day of 2009

3 comments:

Bud said...

you are going to be 37. WOW

Lisa said...

LOL - Okay that was funny Bud. I don't know you but I enjoy your sarcasm.

D- How many more days until the spirit of Christmas infuses Calgary and the blinking drivers on my way in don't mind letting someone into a line of traffic?

Starr Mercer said...

WOW...it's coming up quick!