Sunday, October 21, 2007

Chibry Family Pictures

The last Chibry Family Picture we have is from 1993 and a lot has changed since then... more gray hair, some with less hair, 3 more grandchildren and 1 more sister-in-law! To say the very least it was time to get an updated one. Pete's mom (Eda) did a great job of snapping this for me...it is one of the very few photo's you will see me in :)
The Grandchildren (Joel, Kaeden, Jordan and Shelby) Shelby announcing that Joel was "going down" before the leaf fight began! Kaeden sums up the day...it was an awesome Thanksgiving dinner and Nicole did an delicious job! (she makes some of the best stuffing around which is right up my alley!) I can't believe Kaeden's cake made it all the way home without falling!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Fantastic pictures, Dee-Ann! I wish you could see the smiles on our faces as Doug and I look at our family on your blog.

Nicole said...

Dee, Fantastic job. Your right the Chibry Family need a new photo. Thanks so much. I know you were extremely busy.